Friday, February 3, 2012

Broken Camera!

So, my camera broke. The soonest I can get a different camera is on the 10th next  week. I'll still try to do outfits posts, taking pictures with either my tablet or a friend's camera. So I'm sorry if the pictures quantity or quality is lacking! For today's post it'll be a random photography post.

Some of the pictures are a bit blurred because I took them from inside a moving car.


There is a heart on the mountain! I actually had to climb up one of those mountains because there is a cemetery up there. Don't wear flip flops and a dress when climbing up a mountain!





Top of the mountain that I had to climb.


Enjoy! Ever wear something that was inconvenient in the situation you were in?
-Suzzy

3 comments:

  1. Great photos! Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made the mistake of wearing flip flops while hiking in Hawaii, I didn't plan that one out very well. Thanks for the message on IFB, I am now following you and hope you will follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty similar to my situation x)
      I will make sure to take a look at your blog :)

      Delete