Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DIY Vintage Blouse and Gray Jeggings

It was so cold today! I got my friend to bring his camera, so I have an outfit post today! He is also the one that took the pictures.


You can see my backpack in the background.






Long Sleeve Shirt: Cherokee (Don't remember)
Vintage Blouse: Joe Dale ($0.50)
Jeggings: Hollister ($12)
Shoes: Sears ($20)
Sunglasses: China (Don't remember)

The blouse I'm wearing is actually a short sleeve blouse that I layered on top of a long sleeve shirt. It wasn't originally a short sleeve blouse. It had sleeves that billowed like a pirate shirt. I cute off the sleeves of the shirt because they were too big and I hemmed the edges with the tack stitch. Tip of the day: You can always alter something and make it look nice even if it doesn't initially work!

Enjoy!
-Suzzy

6 comments:

  1. Looove this look!!!


    http://thelacquerfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks really cool! I love the shirt and blouse combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post -- and love the outfit pics! Keep up the fab work!
    Started following your blog :) Hope you'll check mine out too!

    xo,
    www.munrowe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will make sure to take a look at your blog.

      Delete