Friday, November 9, 2012

OOTD: Collared Shirt and Black Cardigan

I went to an Urban Outfitters today and decided to take a few pictures of my outfit while I was in the dressing room. The pictures are of my actual outfit and not things that I was trying on. I ended up buying two things which I will probably be showing you in another post.


You can see the Mickey Mouse shirt that I was trying on off to the side.
I'm actually wearing a little cream headband but you can't really see it in the photos.


I really like the cuffs and the collar on this shirt; it's like color blocking!


I got these recently and I love them! They're collar tips that can be added to any collared shirt. It's a simple way to add the finishing touch to an outfit.

Black Cardigan: No brand (Thrifted)
Collared Shirt: No brand (Thrifted)
Stud Collar Tips: eBay
Cream Headband: Forever 21
Black Jeans: Forever 21
Loafer Flats: Target

- Suzzy

3 comments:

  1. Lovely black and white look! Love the top!

    Now following on GFC, I hope you follow back :)

    -Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the collar chain! Maybe I can do a little DIY and make one for myself.

    http://nothingbutapigeon.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a good idea! Let me know how it turns out. :)

      -Suzzy

      Delete