Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Start: A little introduction about me!

Hello everyone!

I'm Suzzy and welcome to my brand spanking new blog. *sniff* Mmm, smells like a new car. It's a new year and the start of a new blogger. *points to self* Blue Vintage Stars will be my fashion and photography blog. I'm here to bring you affordable fashion and everyday inspiration! To start the blog off with a bang here is a little bit of my style:


Blazer: Garfield and Marks (Thrifted for $1)
Black Tank Top: Forever 21 ($3.50)
Jeggings: Hollister Outlet ($12)

I rolled up the sleeves of the blazer a bit because the blazer is more of a looser fit. I wore a simple, black tank top underneath and gray jeggings. I love wearing blazers and jeans together; I think it's just so simple, cute, and neat. Not wearing any shoes at the moment but it would look great with pretty much any type of shoes such as flats, sneakers, boots, or heels. I also shop at thrift stores once in a while. I think that it's a great place to get some great clothes at bargain prices. I'm a frugal girl (sort of) so I'm all for shopping at sales and thrift store. You know, hunting out the deals.

P.S- I apologize for the current clothing pictures, they will get better!


Check out the funky button!
 And here is a taste of my photography:


I took this picture when I was traveling about a year and a half ago. Funny thing is that I took this picture through a car window and I think it still came out pretty darn good!

Enjoy. Let me know what you think, there'll be more to come!
-Suzzy

2 comments:

  1. That last picture of the cart kinda reminds me of Kenya, they have them all over. Welcome to blogging, excited to read more from you.

    Xo
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was actually in a more rural area of China. It was in a mini town that reminded me of the western movies. I'll probably post a picture of the town in another post. :)

      Delete